Brush up on your painting skills in the pretty Cotswolds
Enjoy three full days of watercolour workshops and kick-start a new hobby in the inspiring Cotswolds. Your workshops will focus on composition, tonal range, and colour mixing, with the guidance and personalised feedback of expert art tutor Alison Carr.
Your base will be the Grade II-listed Harrington House, where all your meals are included during your stay. You'll be just moments from the heart of pretty Bourton-on-the-Water, the enchanting Cotswolds town known for its chocolate-box cottages and old-fashioned tearooms.
Take some time to explore your glorious Cotswolds surroundings before or after your workshops. The Cotswold Motoring Museum, the Model Village, and Birdland Wildlife Park & Gardens are all within easy reach, and it's an easy drive from village beauties Broadway and Bibury.
For walkers and hikers, there's no shortage of delightful routes, with the well-trodden trails and paths around the Windrush Valley, Lower and Upper Slaughter, Gloucestershire Way, Cotswold Way, and Monarch Way.
Reasons to book
Small, like-minded group
Grade-II listed house
You'll be joined by
- Expert tuition from Alison Carr
- Loan of wooden A3 art boards
- Comfortable en-suite accommodation in Harrington House
- Cream tea on arrival day
- Cooked or continental breakfast every morning
- Daily packed lunches
- Three-course evening meals, plus tea and coffee
- Easy-to-follow routes, maps, and information available in our Discovery Point if you want to explore independently
- £60pp* discount
- Room upgrades are available at a supplement
Day1Arrive in the CotswoldsBourton-on-the-Water, United Kingdom
After making your own way to Harrington House in Bourton-om-the-Water, you're welcome to check in from 4pm onwards. On arrival, you'll enjoy a delicious cream tea before settling into your accommodation.
Why not arrive early and spend some time exploring the surrounding area before checking in? You'll be based just a short drive from quaint Cotswolds villages like Bibury and Broadway and attractions including the Cotswold Motoring Museum in Bourton-on-the-Water.
Days2-4Watercolour workshopsBourton-on-the-Water, United Kingdom
You'll enjoy three full days of workshops, specially designed to help you develop your skills in watercolour painting. Your expert tutor, Alison Carr, will be on hand to offer guidance and personalised feedback to help you capture the beauty of the Cotswolds in your artwork.
There'll be regular breaks for refreshments and lunch, so you can chat with your fellow budding artists and admire each other's work.
Most of the tuition and practice will take place inside the house, but if the sun is out, you might head into the grounds to take advantage of some fresh air.
In the evenings, you can relax in Harrington House's comfortable lounge and bar areas, socialise with other guests, or take part in a range of fun optional activities.
Day5Departure dayBourton-on-the-Water, United Kingdom
After a final leisurely breakfast in Harrington House's attractive dining room, you'll check out and begin your homeward journey as your creative break comes to an end.
Brought to you by
To view TS Tours in partnership with HF Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
* From price is per person, based on two people sharing a classic room, subject to availability. Price includes £60pp discount, subject to availability. Price and itinerary correct at time of print but may be subject to change. Single room supplement £80pp for a premium single room, no supplement charged for a classic single ensuite. Deposit £150pp. Local charges such as tourist tax may apply. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Travel insurance is not included and should be taken out at time of booking. Images used may not reflect your actual tour experience. This holiday may be sold through other selected brands. Tour is operated by and subject to the booking conditions of TS Travel Ltd and HF Holidays Ltd.