For general information, click here.
Kick back in the Tuscan hills at Castello di Casole
Escape to the heavenly Tuscan countryside for a four-night retreat centred on wellness, wine, and good food.
Perched on a hill near beautiful Siena, the historic Castello di Casole traces its roots to the Bronze Age. Now meticulously restored, the estate honours its history while providing all the modern luxuries you need for a relaxing stay.
The excellent spa - housed in the former wine cellar with barrel-vaulted ceilings and stone walls - is waiting to welcome you. Our exclusive package includes access to the spa's pools, steam rooms, and manicured gardens, as well as an energy rebalancing hot stone massage from an expert therapist.
You can also look forward to a wine-tasting tour with a two-course lunch amidst the estate's 25 acres of organic vineyards. You'll be staying in a deluxe junior suite kitted out with Italian fabrics, luxury toiletries, and a cosy lounge area, ideal for a perfectly relaxing stay.
- Four nights' luxury accommodation in a Deluxe Junior Suite
- Full American breakfast daily
- Daily bottled water and soft drinks from the in-room bar
- Access to the fitness centre
- 80-minute energy rebalancing hot stone massage
- Wine-tasting tour with two-course lunch
- Private transfer to and from Florence international airport
- Complimentary use of pools, steam rooms and relaxing spaces, as well as the spa's lush outdoor gardens
- Please call our reservations team if you would like to add flights